M.U.A stand for make-up artist in case you are wondering. Instagram is a free online photo sharing and social network platform, so as an artist, this is one of the best possible way to showcase your craft. Here are the top makeup artist who have consistently built their brand through the use of instagram.
- RONKE RAJI – a Nigerian DMV based Beauty/ Lifestyle Influencer. She has featured in many top blogs such as cosmopolitan, bellanaija, etc. you can read more about her on her blog www.ronkeraji.com .
- TONIA_X – is a makeup artist and instructor. She is majorly known for her bold and eccentric looks, and also breaking of the makeup rules and now the rules are all about her.you can check out her page www.instagram.com/tonia_x .
- BIBYONCE – Bebe Omagbemi is a makeup artist based in lagos. She has performed absolute transformation on the faces of so many people. She is well known for her signature smokey eye and soft lips, then going as far as giving your face a full overage and make it seem like “you woke up like this” *lol*. you should check out her instagram account https://www.instagram.com/bibyonce/?hl=en .
- TONI OLAOYE – YouTube makeup artist who is known for her eponymous channel. She has gained widespread popularity for her frequent themed makeup tutorials, challenge completions, and personal vlog entries
- IAM DODOS – a beauty & style entrepreneur. She is known for her natural glow and fresh face makeup look. Her full name is Dodos Uvieghara. you can check out her personal website http://iamdodos.com/
- ANITA BROW – The list would not be complete without the name of every nigerian celebrity favourite makeup artist including toke makinwa, toyin lawani, stefanie coker, etc. Some people also refer her as the makeup surgeon.