According to Wikipedia – Metabolism can also refer to the sum of all chemical reactions that occur in living organisms, including digestion and the transport of substances into and between different cells.
Metabolism is the chemical reactions that takes place within each cells of a living organism and provides energy for vital processes.
Do you guys know there are some basic foods that can boost metabolism in the body?
Here are a list of foods that helps in metabolism:
- Enough protein rich foods like fish, meat, eggs,and nuts seeds works wonder in the increase of metabolism within a few hours
- Adding of rich iron, zinc and selenium
- And mind you chilli pepper helps in increasing the number of fat and calories you burn
- Coffee helps in increasing metabolism rates
- Tea helps your body use stored fat for energy
- Legumes and pulses such as peas, beans and peanuts helps in boosting metabolism
- Metabolism boosting spices like ginger, also helps in boosting metabolism either by boiling in hot water or eating alone
- Cocoa helps promote and stimulates the lines for energy
- Coconut oil used in cooking or drinking can also reduce waist size in obese.
I hope this post was helpful as quick reaction of metabolism is good for the body.