- You can turn a pencil liner into gel with the help of an igniting light. make sure you put it close to the fire and not into it.
- Use a spoon to perfect your winged eyeliner. It is a very old trick but comes in very handy for beginners and professionals.
- Use a spoolie brush or a clean mascara wand to get your eyebrow laid as natural as ever.
- Always use an eyelash curler for a wide-open eye look.
- Use your fingers to warm or blend makeup.
- Use baby powder for fuller and thicker lashes.
- Apply lip line after lipstick.