The dewy look is on for quite a long time, and people still go about it the wrong way. mastering these tricks requires a solid foundation, which means you shouldn’t skimp on exfoliating, moisturizing, and drinking (a reasonable) amount of water.
Here are the essential 5 tricks you can apply to achieve the look.
- Make sure you have a clean face, a clean face is the number rule in makeup especially when you want to achieve the dewy look. Ensure you prep your face a night before, you could exfoliate, prime the face, colour correct, etc.
- Coconut oil: seems hard to believe, but coconut oil does the wonder. You do not need to be years younger to get such glow. Dabbing a little to the right places such as the cheekbones, forehead etc, before or after makeup just sets the glow right.
- You can also make use of vaseline in case of coconut oil absence. it is safer to use this either as a primer or after cleaning the face.
- Avoid shimmery powder, heavy highlighting (P.S if you are going to highlight, you should do it strategically)
- The best glow comes from within, so I advise you eat the greens, drink enough water, and avoid using harsh makeup on the skin.